The Whole Washington Health Trust has been introduced in the WA State Senate
We are thrilled and grateful to announce Senator Bob Hasegawa introduced SB 5204: Creating the Whole Washington Health Trust in the Senate on January 14th. And it has 6 co-sponsors!
If your Senator is listed here, please call them and THANK them. 360-786-7573 will help connect you.
- Senator Bob Hasegawa in the 11th LD
- Senator Patty Kuderer in the 48th LD
- Senator Marko Liias in the 21st LD
- Senator Liz Lovelett in the 40th LD
- Senator Joe Nguyen in the 34th LD
- Senator Derek Stanford in the 1st LD
- Senator Claire Wilson in the 30th LD
If your Senator is not listed, please call them and ask for their support. If they don’t support it, please ask why not. (Report any feedback from your discussion to email@example.com)
Finally, please make an online comment in support of the bill.