By passing the Whole Washington bill, our state would transform the healthcare system and residents’ lives.
Benefits also include:
- Hearing aids
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Palliative, Hospice, end-of-life care
- Acupuncture, some massage and other healing therapies
Everyone’s in. No one’s out. If you’re a Washington State resident, the Whole Washington Trust will cover you.
- Children up to the age of 19 are included with no premiums.
- The unemployed are included.
- The homeless are included.
- Those traveling temporarily out of the state are included.
- Those living here for a temporary job are included.