Use the map below to find locations where you can:
- Sign a Petition
- Please note, the Secretary of State requires 'wet' signatures for ballot initiatives. There is no online option to sign.
- Pick Up Volunteer Supplies / Return Completed Petitions
- Bins are stocked with boards, petitions, pens, literature. If you need something specific, you may want to text ahead.
- Some bins may have vests for collecting at ferries, T-shirts, stickers, etc.
How to use the map
- Click the '+' several times to zoom in, then click to 'grab' the map and move it around or
- Use the Search box
Would you like to be a Bin Host?
Before you continue, remember that the map above, which will contain the information about yourself and your location that you enter here, is publicly displayed on our website.
- Bins will be stocked with supplies for volunteers, including:
- Petitions, boards, vests, literature, field kits, pens, etc.
- First, check the map to make sure there's not a bin close-by already
- To be a beneficial bin location, you should
- be centrally located in your area
- have a covered area out of the weather and
- have safe, free parking while petitions are dropped off or picked up
- You may need to supply a bin. A plastic tub with a lid works great.
- We'll work with you on stocking it
Are you with a Business that would like to Host a Petition?
- Ask a Whole Washington volunteer to fill out the form for you or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising that you'd like to have petitions to sign
- We're grateful that you're offering your location and want to make it as easy on you as possible!